IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) Awards
IEEE Educational Activities Board (EAB) Awards recognize and honor individuals and companies for major contributions to engineering and technical education. Please use this web site to complete a nomination for the following EAB Awards.
Types of Awards
Awards are given for:
- Meritorious Achievement in Accreditation Activities
- Meritorious Achievement in Continuning Education
- Meritorious Achievement in Informal Education
- Pre-University Education
- Major Educational Innovation
- Meritorious Service to IEEE EAB
- Standards Education
- Employer Professional Development
- Section Professional Development
- Society / Council Professional Development
Various EAB awards are given to individuals working in engineering education, professional development, and accreditation activities. View the EAB Award descriptions to find out more about a particular award.